|Transportable holding furnace TM 80/10||Meander heating elements|
The bale-out furnaces of the TM product lines were developed especially for use at different pouring locations. The cylindrical, very stable furnace housing, the very high-quality insulation and the meandering heating elements are the special features of this furnace family. The furnaces are designed to be transported by forklift truck and come with a plug-in connection to the control gear. With a forklift truck the furnace can be transported to the pre-melt furnace for filling. When additional switchgear and control boxes are used, the furnace can also be optionally used at different pouring locations.
- Tmax 1000 °C, ideal for holding of aluminum
- Cylindrical, highly stable furnace housing
- Slots under the furnace for safe forklift transportation of the furnace inside the foundry
- All-round heating provided by resistant meandering heating elements
- Switchgear and control box for plug-in connection
- Heating of furnaces up to 60 kW power rating controlled using long-lasting, noiseless solid-state-relays
- Heating of furnaces beyond 60 kW with contactors
- Especially good insulation, multi-layered with fiber material in the furnace chamber
- Emergency outlet for safe discharge of the melt in case of a crucible break
- No exhaust gas vent necessary
- Crucible in standard design not included
- Furnace chamber control with temperature measurement behind the crucible
- Over-temperature limiter in the furnace chamber to protect against over-temperature The limit controller switches off the heating when the pre-set limit temperature setting has been reached and does not switch it on again until the temperature falls below the setting again.
|Model||Tmax||Crucible||Capacity||Outer dimensions in mm||Heating power||Melting output2||Holding Lid closed/open|
|°C||Ø||H||Kg Al||Kg Cu||W||D||H||in kW3||kg/h Al||kg/h Cu||kW|
|TM 80/10||1000||BU 200||200||-||1000||1100||950||21||only for holding||4/91|
|TM 240/10||1000||BU 600||600||-||1220||1340||1300||42||7/151|
|1At 700 °C |
2The specified melting performances are maximum values. In practice, approx. 80 % are achieved.
3Depending on furnace design connected load might be higher