- 19.10.2016 Substitution of Aluminum Silicate Wool Products in the Furnace Industry
- 27.07.2016 Heat Treatment in Additive Manufacturing
- 05.11.2015 Successful Exhibition CERAMITEC (Munich); Introduction of New Product Ranges
- 26.08.2015 New Generation of 3000 °C Laboratory Furnaces
- 29.06.2015 Successful Exhibitions ACHEMA/Frankfurt, Le Bourget/Paris and GIFA/Düsseldorf; Introduction of New Product Ranges
- 08.06.2015 Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Printing
- 08.06.2015 Introduction of New Product Range for Dental during the International Exhibition IDS 2015 in Cologne was a Great Success
Successful Exhibition CERAMITEC (Munich); Introduction of New Product Ranges
Ceramitec 2015 was the ideal platform for the presentation of a completely revised product range for Nabertherm. On a consistently well-attended booth, many interested customers from the fields of art ceramics and technical ceramics stopped by and informed themselves about the latest furnace technology. We presented with great joy the good news!
The highlights were the new design and enhanced functionality of the kilns in the field of arts & crafts that sets new standards in this segment. For more information about the product range please have a look at the new catalog Arts & Crafts. Secondly, Nabertherm presented the new generation of controllers which convince with powerful functionality and many useful functions. The new provide for very easy programming (plain text displays, language switching, documentation via USB, user-level management, etc.).
In the industrial sector many other news were introduced. Main attention was given to the various security concepts for debinding and news in the field of thermal and catalytic afterburning. Also for the industrial sector, the furnaces have been revised and presented in a new design. The catalog can be downloaded directly from our website.