- 16.11.2015 Fiera di successo: CERAMITEC (Monaco); presentazione del nuovo assortimento prodotti
- 26.08.2015 Nuova generazione di forni da laboratorio per 3000 °C
- 29.06.2015 Fiere di successo: ACHEMA (Francoforte), Le Bourget (Parigi), GIFA (Düsseldorf) Presentazione di nuovi prodotti
- 08.06.2015 Additive manufacturing, stampa 3D
- 08.06.2015 La presentazione di un nuovo assortimento di prodotti Dental in occasione di IDS 2015 a Colonia è stata un successo strepitoso
Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Printing
Additive manufacturing allows for the direct conversion of design construction files fully functional objects. With 3D-printing objects from sand, glass, metals or plastic are built-up in layers until they have reached their final shape.
In many cases, these objects must be heat treated after printing. Nabertherm offers solutions from binder curing for conservation of the green strength up to vacuum furnaces in which the objects of metal are sintered, infiltrated and tempered.
A good example for products from additive manufacturing are molds for small series of investment casting. For the investment casting process, Nabertherm also provides for various heat treatment solutions for the preheating of manufactured forms prior to casting and for the subsequent dewaxing of the molds.