- 16.11.2015 Feira de sucesso: CERAMITEC (Munique); Apresentação das novas gamas de produtos
- 26.08.2015 Nova geração de fornos de laboratório para 3000 °C
- 29.06.2015 Feiras de sucesso: ACHEMA (Frankfurt), Le Bourget (Paris), GIFA (Düsseldorf) Apresentação das novas gamas de produtos
- 08.06.2015 Fabricação aditiva, impressão 3D
- 08.06.2015 A apresentação da nova gama de produtos Dental na IDS 2015 em Colónia foi um sucesso
Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Printing
Additive manufacturing allows for the direct conversion of design construction files fully functional objects. With 3D-printing objects from sand, glass, metals or plastic are built-up in layers until they have reached their final shape.
In many cases, these objects must be heat treated after printing. Nabertherm offers solutions from binder curing for conservation of the green strength up to vacuum furnaces in which the objects of metal are sintered, infiltrated and tempered.
A good example for products from additive manufacturing are molds for small series of investment casting. For the investment casting process, Nabertherm also provides for various heat treatment solutions for the preheating of manufactured forms prior to casting and for the subsequent dewaxing of the molds.