- 18.01.2017 Forno rotativo para tratamento térmico de pós e granulados em meio de hidrogéneo
- 19.10.2016 Substituição por produtos de lã de silicato de alumínio no fabrico de fornos industriais (inglês)
- 27.07.2016 Tratamento térmico na produção de aditivos (inglês)
- 16.11.2015 Feira de sucesso: CERAMITEC (Munique); Apresentação das novas gamas de produtos
- 26.08.2015 Nova geração de fornos de laboratório para 3000 °C
- 29.06.2015 Feiras de sucesso: ACHEMA (Frankfurt), Le Bourget (Paris), GIFA (Düsseldorf) Apresentação das novas gamas de produtos
- 08.06.2015 Fabricação aditiva, impressão 3D
- 08.06.2015 A apresentação da nova gama de produtos Dental na IDS 2015 em Colónia foi um sucesso
Successful Exhibitions ACHEMA/Frankfurt, Le Bourget/Paris and GIFA/Düsseldorf; Introduction of New Product Ranges
NABERTHERM has presented at the world's largest laboratory exhibition ACHEMA in Frankfurt for the first time the new range of laboratory furnaces. Besides the very attractive design, the various furnace families convince with groundbreaking technical innovations.
As an exhibition highlight, the new controller generation was presented first time. It convinces with easy operation, advanced documentation features, the multilingual display and many other technical highlights.
A major focus of the fair this year was the "Additive Manufacturing" as manufacturing processes for small series components in aviation. Nabertherm presented the modern heat treatment furnaces for stress relieving or curing of printed components made of plastics, aluminum, titanium or steel.
Besides chamber dryers, certain applications can be carried out in gas-supply boxes under argon or nitrogen gas as simple alternative to gas-tight retort furnaces. Of course, Nabertherm also offers technologically sophisticated furnace plants for working under protective or reaction gases or in vacuum.
These furnaces – besides many other models - can also be upgraded according to the AMS 2750E pyrometry norm and are therefore suitable for aerospace customers with the high standards for a safe process monitoring and documentation.
In addition to the wide range of furnaces for melting, decoring, for the heat treatment of metals and drying, Nabertherm has presented the series the new furnace family NBCL.
These furnaces are useful for the thermal cleaning of parts. Examples are thermal cleaning of electric motors, painted surfaces of steel parts, nozzles of plastic injection molding machine or the coring of castings. The furnaces are gas fired and feature an integrated thermal afterburning, which is also gas fired. By preset low-oxygen or reducing atmosphere in the furnace, a local self-ignition on the workpiece is effectively avoided to prevent damage due to overheating. The exhaust gases are guided out of the furnace chamber in the thermal post-combustion, where they are combusted. Depending on the nature of the exhaust gases is a residue-free implementation possible.