- 27.07.2016 Katkılı imalatta ısıl işlemler (English)
- 16.11.2015 Başarılı geçen fuar: CERAMITEC (Münih); Yeni ürün çeşitlerinin tanıtımı
- 26.08.2015 Yeni 3000 °C laboratuar fırınları kuşağı
- 29.06.2015 Başarılı fuarlar: ACHEMA (Frankfurt), Le Bourget (Paris), GIFA (Düsseldorf) Yeni ürün çeşitlerinin tanıtımı
- 08.06.2015 Katkı malzemeli imalat, 3 boyutlu baskı
- 08.06.2015 Yeni Dental ürünleri Köln şehrinde düzenlenen IDS 2015 fuarında başarı ile tanıtıldı
Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Printing
Additive manufacturing allows for the direct conversion of design construction files fully functional objects. With 3D-printing objects from sand, glass, metals or plastic are built-up in layers until they have reached their final shape.
In many cases, these objects must be heat treated after printing. Nabertherm offers solutions from binder curing for conservation of the green strength up to vacuum furnaces in which the objects of metal are sintered, infiltrated and tempered.
A good example for products from additive manufacturing are molds for small series of investment casting. For the investment casting process, Nabertherm also provides for various heat treatment solutions for the preheating of manufactured forms prior to casting and for the subsequent dewaxing of the molds.