치과 부문 /
코발트 크롬 소결로 LT 02/13 CR
|LT 02/13 CR|
The sintering furnace LT 02/13 CR is perfectly suited for sintering of cobalt-chromium restorations. The blanks are placed in a special sintering bell and will be heat-treated under argon. The specific design in combination with sintering pearls provides for good sintering results in a nearly oxygen-free atmosphere at very low argon consumption.
The system is open and can be programmed for various materials up to sintering temperatures of 1300 °C. Two pre-installed sample programs, which can be adjusted individually. Furthermore, the sintering furnace LT 02/13 CR is designed for a single-phase connection.
- Tmax 1300 °C
- Working temperature up to 1280 °C, depending on the CoCr material
- Single-phase connection
- Only fiber materials are used which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2
- Double-walled housing made of textured stainless steel provide for low surface temperatures
- Gas supply system with solenoid valve and flow meter
- Forced cooling system with compressed air
- Sintering bell with good sealing for sintering up to 30 single crowns under argon
- Sintering pearls, Ø 1,25 mm (200 g) included in delivery scope
- Special tongs included in the delivery scope
- Type S thermocouple
- Freely programmable controller C450 allows for automatic temperature control and switching of the gas flow
- Switching system with solid-state-relays to switch the heating
- Two different gas flows can be set for the optimal adaptation to the sintering cycle
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the furnace and load
- Process control and documentation via VCD software package for monitoring, documentation and control
|Model||Tmax||Inner dimensions in mm||Volume||Maximum||Outer dimensions in mm5||Connected||Electrical||Weight||Minutes|
|°C||w||d||h||in l||units||W||D||H1||load kW||connection2||in kg||to Tmax4|
|LT 02/13 CR||1300||130||120||120||1,9||30||422||320 (4303)||430 + 230||2.2||1-phase||25||35|
|1Including opened lift door 2These furnaces are available for main voltage of 200 V, 208 V, 220 V - 240 V, 1/N/PE or 2/PE|
3Including compressed air connection for forced cooling4In the empty and closed furnace, connected to 230 V 1/N/PE rsp. 400 V 3/N/PE
5External dimensions vary when furnace is equipped with additional equipment. Dimensions on request.
|LT 02/13 CR||Sintering Bell Set, Ø 95 x 50 mm Article No.: 699001186|
For sintering of NEM restorations under Argon, a sintering bell with very good sealing is used. The sintering bell is made of durable, low-wear SiC material. The material is placed in the sintering bell and sintered under argon. In total, up to 30 units per sintering process can be inserted. The specific design in combination with sintering pearls provides for good sintering results in a nearly oxygen-free atmosphere at a very low argon consumption.Sintering Pearls for Sintering Furnace LT 02/13 CR
The use of sintering pearls which reduce the atmosphere inside the sintering bell ensures opitmal results. They prevent the crowns and bridges from sticking or jamming during the sintering process. It must be ensured that the frameworks und single crowns are imbedded in sintering pearls up to their upper edge. Though, it must be ensured that they should not enter the crowns in order not to hinder the sintering shrinkage.Special Tongs for Charging the Sintering Bell
We offer a pair of special tongs for loading and unloading the furnace. The sintering bell can easily be removed from the sintering chamber. Note: The accessories described above are designed for cold charging and discharging. Removing them in hot condition is not permitted.