Artes & Artesanato /
Fornos de câmara com aquecimento a gás
|Chamber kiln NB 400 with base frame|
Some firing processes or connecting conditions require a gas-fired chamber kiln. Fast heating times and very good firing results are strong reasons for using such equipment.
Equipped with powerful gas burners the chamber kilns NB 150 - NB 600 are suitable for creative applications. An automatic temperature regulation is included in the basic model. The controller starts controlling after the burner has been manually ignited by automatic switching the burner between high and low loads. The burners have been optimized to allow relatively precise control from 300 °C. Despite this, we still recommend drying the charge completely to avoid waste caused by rapid heating up in the lower temperature range. At the end of the program, the burners are automatically shut off.
- Powerful, atmospheric burners for operation with natural gas (min 9.9 kWh/m3) or propane gas. Required flow pressure under full load min. 45 mbar
- Depending on the application, special positioning of the gas burners with flame guidance provides for optimal temperature uniformity
- Manual set-up of burner power and atmosphere (oxidizing or reducing)
- Gas fittings with flame control and safety valve in accordance with DVGW (German Technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water)
- Multi-layer, reduction-proof insulation with light-weight refractory bricks and high-quality back-up insulation result in low gas consumption
- Self-supporting and rugged ceiling, bricks laid in arched construction. Only fiber materials are used which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2.
- Environment-friendly, long-life powder-coating of housing
- Dual shell housing
- Dual shell door with long-live sealing
- Door is adjustable
- Exhaust hood
- Base included in scope of delivery
- Comfortable charging height with base of 760 mm (NB 150, NB 300) and 600 mm (NB 400, NB 600)
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
|Model||Tmax||Work space dimensions in mm||Volume||Outer dimensions3 in mm||Rating||Electrical||Weight|
|°C||w||d||h||in l||W||D||H2||kW||connection*1||in kg|
|1No voltage supply necessary if kiln is manually operated *Please see page 40 for more information about supply voltage|
2Exhaust hood of 470 mm (NB 150, NB 300) or 500 mm (NB 400, NB 600) included (dismountable)
3External dimensions vary when furnace is equipped with additional equipment. Dimensions on request