Elektrikli ısıtmalı, yükselme boruları temizleme fırınları
|SRO 170/1000/11||Furnace SRO 170/1000/11 with suspended pipe|
Riser tubes for low-pressure melting furnaces must be cleaned in regular intervals. To remove deposits the pipe must be removed from the furnace and heated. In comparison to applying an open flame to heat the pipe, the SRO 170/1000/11 furnace offers the advantages of very uniform tube heating. The quality of the heat treatment is clearly better and the life-time of the risers can be extended when cleaned regularly. The heated rising tube can be removed from the furnace hot and returned to the low-pressure melting furnace.
The furnace is charged from above using a crane provided by the customer. Located in the lower section of the furnace is a steel catch drawer which is filled with sand or sizing compound. The rising tube hangs in the receptacle with a crane eye and the deposits drip into the drawer. Designed as a drawer, it can be easily pulled out, emptied and filled again.
- Tmax. 1100 °C
- Charging opening with collar plate and swing lid on the furnace. Charging of the rising tube using the customer crane
- Max. dimensions of the rising tube: L: 1000 mm, outer dimension 90 mm with single-side flange with an outer diameter of 115 mm
- Only fiber materials are used which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2
- Heated length: 1000 mm
- Charge receptacle with crane eye for holding smaller risers
- Steel catch draw, filled by the customer with sand, which collects deposits
- Steel collector designed as a drawer
- Furnace on rollers
- Switchgear and control equipment fastened directly to the furnace
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
- Design for other riser dimesions on request
- Switchgear on rollers
- Process control and documentation via VCD software package or Nabertherm Control Center (NCC) for monitoring, documentation and control
|Model||Tmax||Outer dimensions2 in mm||Outer tube-Ø/||Heated||Heating||Electrical|
|°C||W||D||H||mm||length/mm||power in kW1||connection*|
|1Depending on furnace design connected load might be higher *Please see page 79 for more information about supply voltage|
2External dimensions vary when furnace is equipped with additional equipment. Dimensions on request.