- 21.01.2019 New Catalog “Additive Manufacturing”
- 06.07.2018 ACHEMA in Frankfurt am Main a Complete Success - New Products Presented
- 03.01.2017 Rotary Tube Furnace for Heat Treatment of Powders and Granules in Hydrogen Atmosphere
- 19.10.2016 Substitution of Aluminum Silicate Wool Products in the Furnace Industry
- 27.07.2016 Heat Treatment in Additive Manufacturing
- 05.11.2015 Successful Exhibition CERAMITEC (Munich); Introduction of New Product Ranges
- 26.08.2015 New Generation of 3000 °C Laboratory Furnaces
- 29.06.2015 Successful Exhibitions ACHEMA/Frankfurt, Le Bourget/Paris and GIFA/Düsseldorf; Introduction of New Product Ranges
- 08.06.2015 Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Printing
- 08.06.2015 Introduction of New Product Range for Dental during the International Exhibition IDS 2015 in Cologne was a Great Success
Rotary Tube Furnace for Heat Treatment of Powders and Granules in Hydrogen Atmosphere
Based on the lab-scale rotary tube furnace series for continuous processes, Nabertherm has developed a furnace which allows for heat treatment of powders / granules under various protective or reaction gases as well as in vacuum. It is equipped with the well-proven safety system for flammable process gases; a fully automatic, unattended heat treatment under hydrogen at max. 1300 °C is achieved.
Up to 5 liters of powder can be filled into the hopper. From there, it is channeled into the rotating work tube via a screw conveyor at a controlled speed. It passes through the furnace and is removed from a collecting container after processing. Due to various feasible atmospheres in the work tube, this multi-purpose furnace can be used for various processes, for instance in material research for non-ferrous metal powders.