- 21.01.2019 New Catalog “Additive Manufacturing”
- 06.07.2018 ACHEMA in Frankfurt am Main a Complete Success - New Products Presented
- 03.01.2017 Rotary Tube Furnace for Heat Treatment of Powders and Granules in Hydrogen Atmosphere
- 19.10.2016 Substitution of Aluminum Silicate Wool Products in the Furnace Industry
- 27.07.2016 Heat Treatment in Additive Manufacturing
- 05.11.2015 Successful Exhibition CERAMITEC (Munich); Introduction of New Product Ranges
- 26.08.2015 New Generation of 3000 °C Laboratory Furnaces
- 29.06.2015 Successful Exhibitions ACHEMA/Frankfurt, Le Bourget/Paris and GIFA/Düsseldorf; Introduction of New Product Ranges
- 08.06.2015 Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Printing
- 08.06.2015 Introduction of New Product Range for Dental during the International Exhibition IDS 2015 in Cologne was a Great Success
New Catalog “Additive Manufacturing”
The new catalog “Additive Manufacturing” describes in detail the solutions for the heat treatment of parts as the last process step of additive manufacturing applications. Not all additive manufacturing technologies require a subsequent heat treatment of the manufactured components. But for most technical applications the specific heat treatment in the furnace is a must for good quality results.
The furnace design depends on the component material, the working temperature, the furnace atmosphere and, of course, the additive production process. Starting from compact chamber furnaces including a protective gas-box for stress relief treatment of laser melted parts up to retort furnaces working under hydrogen incl. necessary safety technology for sintering of binder containing parts, the catalogue covers furnaces for material specific applications for aluminum, titanium, steel as well as ceramics, sand and plastics.