- 23.07.2019 Exhibition GIFA/THERMPROCESS in Dusseldorf
- 19.06.2019 Continuous Furnaces for Heat Treatment under Hydrogen
- 17.04.2019 Change of the Management Board
- 21.01.2019 New Catalog “Additive Manufacturing”
- 06.07.2018 ACHEMA in Frankfurt am Main a Complete Success - New Products Presented
- 03.01.2017 Rotary Tube Furnace for Heat Treatment of Powders and Granules in Hydrogen Atmosphere
- 19.10.2016 Substitution of Aluminum Silicate Wool Products in the Furnace Industry
- 27.07.2016 Heat Treatment in Additive Manufacturing
- 05.11.2015 Successful Exhibition CERAMITEC (Munich); Introduction of New Product Ranges
- 26.08.2015 New Generation of 3000 °C Laboratory Furnaces
Introduction of New Product Range for Dental during the International Exhibition IDS 2015 in Cologne was a Great Success
For the first time NABERTHERM presented at the leading exhibition IDS in Cologne, the new furnace Model LT 02/13 CR for sintering of cobalt-chromium under argon. For sintering of translucent zirconia in the dental laboratory, the new model LHT 01/17 D completes the range.
The furnace is compact, lightweight and convinces with an unbeatable price / performance ratio. Both new furnaces are connected to the single-phase mains. Another premiere presented at the IDS was the new generation of controllers. They also convince with ease of use, contemporary documentation possiblities, multilingual operator menu and many other technical highlights. See also our new catalog Dental.