- 17.04.2019 Change of the Management Board
- 21.01.2019 New Catalog “Additive Manufacturing”
- 06.07.2018 ACHEMA in Frankfurt am Main a Complete Success - New Products Presented
- 03.01.2017 Rotary Tube Furnace for Heat Treatment of Powders and Granules in Hydrogen Atmosphere
- 19.10.2016 Substitution of Aluminum Silicate Wool Products in the Furnace Industry
- 27.07.2016 Heat Treatment in Additive Manufacturing
- 05.11.2015 Successful Exhibition CERAMITEC (Munich); Introduction of New Product Ranges
- 26.08.2015 New Generation of 3000 °C Laboratory Furnaces
- 29.06.2015 Successful Exhibitions ACHEMA/Frankfurt, Le Bourget/Paris and GIFA/Düsseldorf; Introduction of New Product Ranges
- 08.06.2015 Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Printing
Successful Exhibitions ACHEMA/Frankfurt, Le Bourget/Paris and GIFA/Düsseldorf; Introduction of New Product Ranges
NABERTHERM has presented at the world's largest laboratory exhibition ACHEMA in Frankfurt for the first time the new range of laboratory furnaces. Besides the very attractive design, the various furnace families convince with groundbreaking technical innovations.
As an exhibition highlight, the new controller generation was presented first time. It convinces with easy operation, advanced documentation features, the multilingual display and many other technical highlights.
A major focus of the fair this year was the "Additive Manufacturing" as manufacturing processes for small series components in aviation. Nabertherm presented the modern heat treatment furnaces for stress relieving or curing of printed components made of plastics, aluminum, titanium or steel.
Besides chamber dryers, certain applications can be carried out in gas-supply boxes under argon or nitrogen gas as simple alternative to gas-tight retort furnaces. Of course, Nabertherm also offers technologically sophisticated furnace plants for working under protective or reaction gases or in vacuum.
These furnaces – besides many other models - can also be upgraded according to the AMS 2750E pyrometry norm and are therefore suitable for aerospace customers with the high standards for a safe process monitoring and documentation.
In addition to the wide range of furnaces for melting, decoring, for the heat treatment of metals and drying, Nabertherm has presented the series the new furnace family NBCL.
These furnaces are useful for the thermal cleaning of parts. Examples are thermal cleaning of electric motors, painted surfaces of steel parts, nozzles of plastic injection molding machine or the coring of castings. The furnaces are gas fired and feature an integrated thermal afterburning, which is also gas fired. By preset low-oxygen or reducing atmosphere in the furnace, a local self-ignition on the workpiece is effectively avoided to prevent damage due to overheating. The exhaust gases are guided out of the furnace chamber in the thermal post-combustion, where they are combusted. Depending on the nature of the exhaust gases is a residue-free implementation possible.