- 11.01.2017 Horno tubular rotatorio para tratamiento térmico de polvos y gránulos en atmósfera de hidrógeno
- 19.10.2016 Sustitución de los productos de lana de silicato de aluminio en la construcción de hornos industriales (inglés)
- 27.07.2016 Tratamiento térmico en la Fabricación Aditiva (inglés)
- 16.11.2015 Una feria de éxito: CERAMITEC (Múnich); presentación de las nuevas gamas de productos
- 26.08.2015 Nova geração de fornos de laboratório para 3000 °C
- 29.06.2015 Ferias de éxito: ACHEMA (Frankfurt), Le Bourget (Paris), GIFA (Düsseldorf) Presentación de la nueva gama de productos
- 08.06.2015 Fabricación aditiva, impresión 3D
- 08.06.2015 Introduction of New Product Range for Dental during the International Exhibition IDS 2015 in Cologne was a Great Success
Successful Exhibitions ACHEMA/Frankfurt, Le Bourget/Paris and GIFA/Düsseldorf; Introduction of New Product Ranges
NABERTHERM has presented at the world's largest laboratory exhibition ACHEMA in Frankfurt for the first time the new range of laboratory furnaces. Besides the very attractive design, the various furnace families convince with groundbreaking technical innovations.
As an exhibition highlight, the new controller generation was presented first time. It convinces with easy operation, advanced documentation features, the multilingual display and many other technical highlights.
A major focus of the fair this year was the "Additive Manufacturing" as manufacturing processes for small series components in aviation. Nabertherm presented the modern heat treatment furnaces for stress relieving or curing of printed components made of plastics, aluminum, titanium or steel.
Besides chamber dryers, certain applications can be carried out in gas-supply boxes under argon or nitrogen gas as simple alternative to gas-tight retort furnaces. Of course, Nabertherm also offers technologically sophisticated furnace plants for working under protective or reaction gases or in vacuum.
These furnaces – besides many other models - can also be upgraded according to the AMS 2750E pyrometry norm and are therefore suitable for aerospace customers with the high standards for a safe process monitoring and documentation.
In addition to the wide range of furnaces for melting, decoring, for the heat treatment of metals and drying, Nabertherm has presented the series the new furnace family NBCL.
These furnaces are useful for the thermal cleaning of parts. Examples are thermal cleaning of electric motors, painted surfaces of steel parts, nozzles of plastic injection molding machine or the coring of castings. The furnaces are gas fired and feature an integrated thermal afterburning, which is also gas fired. By preset low-oxygen or reducing atmosphere in the furnace, a local self-ignition on the workpiece is effectively avoided to prevent damage due to overheating. The exhaust gases are guided out of the furnace chamber in the thermal post-combustion, where they are combusted. Depending on the nature of the exhaust gases is a residue-free implementation possible.