- 13.08.2019 뒤셀도르프에서 개최되는 GIFA / THERMPROCESS 박람회
- 19.06.2019 수소 열처리용 연속 작업 퍼니스
- 21.01.2019 새로운 적층가공 카탈로그
- 06.07.2018 프랑크푸르트 ACHEMA 무역 박람회에서 성황리에 신제품 발표
- 03.01.2017 수소 대기에서 분말과 입자의 열처리용 회전식 관상로 (English)
- 19.10.2016 산업용 전기로에서 생산한 알루미늄 실리케이트 울 제품으로 대체 (English)
- 27.07.2016 첨가제 제조에서의 열처리 (English)
- 05.11.2015 성공적인 전시회: CERAMITEC(뮌헨), 새로운 제품군의 소개
- 26.08.2015 3,000 °C까지 가열되는 차세대 실험실용 전기로 (English)
- 29.06.2015 성공적인 전시회: ACHEMA(프랑크푸르트), Le Bourget(파리), GIFA(뒤셀도르프), 새로운 제품군을 선보이다 (English)
Continuous Furnaces for Heat Treatment under Hydrogen
Continuous furnaces are the right choice for processes with fixed cycle times, such as preheating, ageing, tempering or annealing. The furnace design depends on the required throughput, the process requirements for the heat treatment, such as the process temperature and atmosphere or the required cycle time.
Continuously operating furnaces are ideal for heat treatment of large numbers of small parts in a protective or reaction gas atmosphere, such as brazing, hardening, or annealing.
Controlled protective gas atmospheres are generated in the furnace by using a gas tight retort. If hydrogen or cracked gas is used for the process, the furnace is equipped with the corresponding safety technology.
Parameters such as maximum working temperature, exposure, and geometry of the charge all play a role in the choice of the conveying system. Established conveyor concepts include metal belts or rollers. Wire and strand annealing furnaces are used to anneal wires or strands; in this case, the charge is unwound in front of the furnace, drawn through the furnace and is then wound again behind the furnace.
To cool the components faster, a water-cooled dual shell is installed directly behind the heating zone; the length of this is determined by the required unloading temperature.