- 13.08.2019 Düsseldorf GIFA/THERMPROCESS fuarı
- 19.06.2019 Hidrojen altında yapılan ısıl işlemlerde kullanılan sürekli fırınlar
- 21.01.2019 Yeni katkılı imalat kataloğu
- 23.07.2018 Frankfurt am Main şehrinde düzenlenen ACHEMA fuarı başarılı geçti - Yeni ürün çeşitlerimiz tanıtıldı
- 18.01.2017 Toz ve granüllerin hidrojen gazı altında gerçekleşen ısıl işlemlerinde kullanılan döner boru tipi fırınlar
- 19.10.2016 Endüstriyel fırın yapımında alüminyum silikat yününden ürünler için ikame (İngilizce)
- 27.07.2016 Katkılı imalatta ısıl işlemler (İngilizce)
- 16.11.2015 Başarılı geçen fuar: CERAMITEC (Münih); Yeni ürün çeşitlerinin tanıtımı
- 26.08.2015 Yeni 3000 °C laboratuar fırınları kuşağı
- 29.06.2015 Başarılı fuarlar: ACHEMA (Frankfurt), Le Bourget (Paris), GIFA (Düsseldorf) Yeni ürün çeşitlerinin tanıtımı
Change of the Management Board
After 18 years of successful engagement as managing partner of Nabertherm GmbH, Mr. Friedrich Wilhelm Wentrot hands-over to his successor Mr. Timm Grotheer.
Under the leadership of Mr. Wentrot, Nabertherm has become one of the leading furnace manufacturers in the world with over 500 employees and a turnover of more than € 60.0 m (USD 68.0 m). The key element in its strategy has been the consistent internationalization of the business. With an export share of 70 %, Nabertherm furnaces and plants can now be found in all countries of the world. The company based in Lilienthal near Bremen has become a major partner to its customers worldwide in the field of thermal processes for industrial applications. The broad product range is produced entirely at the Lilienthal/Bremen site, “Made in Germany”, while sales organizations and partners abroad ensure that the company's worldwide presence is underpinned and that it is close to its customers. In addition, there is one of the largest design and development departments in the furnace industry, which, in addition to a wide range of standard furnaces, allows the development and manufacture of customer-specific solutions to be successfully implemented.
Mr. Wentrot can thus look back on a very successful company development and continuous growth over the last 15 years. The best prerequisites for Mr. Grotheer – prior acting as Managing Director of the shipbuilding group Lürssen - to successfully develop the company further.
As a shareholder and board member, Mr. Wentrot will continue to accompany Nabertherm furthermore in the future. The character of a solid family owned company will be retained. With Mr. Grotheer taking over the management, the course has been set for further worldwide growth and positive development of the company in the future.